My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://kaiandyang.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.

.

Couch Surfing

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Similar Posts



4 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me December 3, 2008 at 9:55 PM  

Ahahahaha! So adorable! Super determined baby :) Oblivious to the dropping diaper! hehe

Kai and Yang December 4, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

yah!! must get the remote!! could you hear grandma in the background laughing her head off?! i was wondering what in the world she was going on about???!!

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me December 5, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

oh yes I can hear the laughter :)

Btw I feel so happy everytime I pop by this blog. A child really bring so much joy into the world

Anonymous,  December 5, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

tks dearie! he makes us all very happy too.. :D can't wait for you to join the club!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP